For the Dan-Ball game abbreviated as "AB", refer to Aqua Box.
AB (or Alpha Blend) changes the Alpha Blend of the elements and the TBomb in Liquid Webtoy. This option is named "Blend" in Liquid Apptoy, the mobile version of Liquid Webtoy. Changes by AB are only visible when a BG is set on. Alpha Blend options do not affect walls and ducks.
- AB non-No effect
- AB half-Changes the elements so that they are half see-through
- AB add-Changes the elements so that they are brightened up. Similar to BG-Light
- AB sub-Changes the elements so that they are the opposite of the colour they originally were.
- AB mul-Changes the elements so that they are a darker shade of the colour they originally were.
- AB hil-Changes the elements so that they are a much brighter shade. Named as Highlight in Liquid Apptoy.
- AB rev-Changes the background colours to the opposite colour of what they originally were. Named as Reverse in Liquid Apptoy.
All of these make the elements see-through.