Destroys elements, except above without burning.
Acid is a vicious liquid with the properties of water. Before it was implemented in Powder Game, it was one of the most common ideas for a new element.
- Acid destroys everything except for clone, fan, glass, block, and pump but does not cause anything to explode or burn or create wind. It just eats through elements, slowly vanishing. However, an acid ball will destroy clone.
- Acid does fly off with contact with thunder, but is not destroyed.
- It kills fighters and players and destroys boxes.
- Laser eats through acid, but the beam slows down and is slowly eaten while doing so.
- Acid is not immune to virus, but is able to resist it.
- When stone or superballs fall into acid, the acid will splash up a little.
- Acid is exactly twice as destructive than magma (not counting for stone, glass, metal, torch, or anything flammable).
- Acid turns balls into the corresponding element, except for the ice ball, which is turned into snow, and wood ball, which is turned into powder.
- Acid does not affect fan ball and clone ball.
- Nitro resists acid a lot, having a similar, but faster effect than water versus magma.
Effects with other elements
|Bomb||Destroys Bomb/destroyed by Bomb|
|Clone||Acid is Cloned|
|Laser||Destroys Laser/destroyed by Laser|
Destroys Magma/destroyed by Magma
|Pump||Acid is Absorbed|
|Thunder||Acid is Launched|
|Virus||Destroys and Resists Virus|
This chart shows how many dots of various elements one dot of acid can dissolve.