Aqua Box is an aquarium simulation game created by ha55ii. It is the 25th game created on Dan-Ball, released on 31 March 2017.
- Pinch allows players to grab and move an aquatic plant by plant nodes. If the plant is detached from the soil it can be moved freely and be planted on the soil again.
- Using Pinch on a point without a plant node will result in Space Drag. This allows players to push away plants by moving the cursor and holding left click.
- Trimming cuts the plant at the selected node.
- Light turns the lighting on and off.
- Sell allows players to sell all detached plants for coins, which can be used to buy contents from the shop. Each detached plant section sells for a maximum of 100 coins.
- Shop allows players to buy new content for the aquarium with coins.
- Restart erases all aquatic plants in action and regrows one plant at the centre. This does not reset the coin amount.
|Version||Date||Thumbnail||New features and changes||Blog|
|1.4 ALPHA||28/04/2017||Light addition.||jp/en|
|1.3 ALPHA||21/04/2017||Space Drag addition.||jp/en|
|1.2 ALPHA||14/04/2017||Shop addition. Plant addition (Hair Grass).||jp/en|
|1.1 ALPHA||07/04/2017||Leaf graphics improved.||jp/en|
|1.0 ALPHA||31/03/2017||Game creation.||jp/en|
- ↑ The original blog is written in Japanese. A link to an automatic translation into English by Google is also available.