|Stage Navigation for ver19.0||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
- This stage was implemented in ver8.8.
- This stage is the first stage that contains enemies that don't attack characters at all.
- This is the first stage to have a size 9 enemy, the largest size enemy in the game.
- This stage officially crosses the gap between the bottom right of the map to the small island below. This leads to the Resort, a unique shopping area that sells rare weapons.
- This is the first stage that contains only one small sized boss in the boss area, while the other small sized bosses prior to this stage all come in groups.
- The boss of this stage has very low LP compared with other bosses in nearby stages.
- This is the southern-most stage in the game, along with Forest 4.