|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Cavern 1 is a stage in Stick Ranger that is found following the Forest series. Implemented in ver3.3 BETA, it is the first stage of the Cavern series. Also, small underground lakes can be found in this level, occasionally containing Yellow Skull Fish, which drop a surprisingly large amount of gold. Furthermore, it features a further extension of the Cap head from earlier Forest stages, but with the ability to move, as well as old acquaintances from Grassland 2, but with improved power.
- This is the first stage that blacks out the screen to resemble darkness.
- This stage was predicted to exist before it was released due to the brown arches that represent the stage on the world map. However, most people expected them to be a portal connection to the island instead of a cave stage.
- This is the first stage with no fixed enemy count.
- This is the first stage with the ceiling sealed off.
- This is the first stage with an enemy that matches the boss' level. The Yellow Skull Fish and White Boss Smiley Walker are both level 20.
(*) The Yellow Skull Fish appears only when there is sufficient water in the terrain.