|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
- This stage was implemented in ver9.6.
- This stage has the first non-flat boss area. It is a sort of crater-like area that both helps and hinders the boss's Laser attack.
- When this level was introduced, two arches appeared in the beginning and end of the mountain.
- This is the first series to be continued in an entirely different location.
- This is the first stage after Submarine Shrine to have five different enemies.
- This stage has beaten Cavern 6 in number of enemies, having 249 enemies (versus 244 enemies for Cavern 6), making it the stage with the sixth largest enemy amounts, being succeeded by Snowfield 3 (255 enemies), Cavern 5 (264 enemies), Snowfield 6 (265 enemies), Hell 2 (309 enemies), and Inferno 2 (361 enemies).
- This stage introduces the Shield head, which all enemies in the stage have.
(*) The Blue Shield Eel appears only when there is sufficient water in the terrain.