Compasses is the 5th Dan-Ball Java game in which several rows of compasses react to the location of the mouse onscreen.
In the game, the compasses are attracted towards the cursor and will turn accordingly. Left and right clicking are used to toggle the items in the menu below the game field. Left clicking and holding on the game screen will also stop the reaction of the compasses to the cursor.
Tools and Options
- Compass changes the amount of compasses on-screen.
- Magnetic changes how much the mouse attracts the compasses.
- Friction adjusts how easily a compass pointer will slide.
- DrawType adjusts the appearence of the compasses.
- Distance adjusts the relation of the magnetic force and distance of compasses.
- Smooth adjusts whether or not the compasses are anti-aliased.
- Reset resets the direction of all compasses.
|Version||Date||Thumbnail||New features and changes||Blog|
|1.3||23/10/2015||Bug fix (Scrolling while playing the game on smartphones).||jp/en|
|1.1||20/08/2006||Distance function addition.||jp/en|
- ↑ The original blog is written in Japanese. A link to an automatic translation into English by Google is also available.
- By far, it is the least updated game in Dan-Ball (v1.2).
- Strangely, the smooth function (anti-aliasing) doesn't exist anymore