Welcome to Dan-Ball Wiki
The wiki about Dan-Ball that anyone can edit. Please register for an account and read over the Manual of Style and Neutral Point of View before contributing pages.
1,108 articles since July 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What is new on Dan-Ball Wiki
- 19 February, 2016 - Featured Pages and Images.
- A discussion to select new featured pages and images has been started. You can participate in the discussion here.
- 5 February, 2016 -A new SR species.
- A new species was included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for its name in this talk page.
- 6 January, 2016 -Another Colour naming.
- There is another controversy for the naming of a colour used in two SR enemies. Please vote for the colour name in this talk page.
- 18 December, 2015 -A new SR head.
- A new head was included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for its name in this talk page. In addition, the administrator election for the latest candidate will end soon, so please cast your votes here!
- 12 December, 2015 -New Administrator Election.
- We are going to elect new administrators. For details, please visit this page.
- UPDATE: We have a new candidate for administrators. Please cast your votes if you are eligible.
- 9 January, 2015 -SR Attack naming.
- 2 new enemy attacks were included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for their names in this talk page.
Write an Article
The Dan-Ball Wiki always needs people to help out! To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! (This is a biggie just as creating articles is. Please upload images if you can!)
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- For the weekly Dan-Ball updates on Friday you can try to follow the instructions in the "Update Guide".
- Talk and more...
Featured article - Character
Characters in Stick Ranger refer to the four stickmen that the player controls in the game. Characters have identical structures: a beige outlined square head, two hands, two legs and a body. While there doesn't appear to be a neck, the head is indeed connected to the body. When starting a new game, the player's first task is to assign each of the four characters a class. Thereafter, each character will have their own stats, which can be viewed by rolling your cursor over the characters. (more)
At last! A place to talk about anything and everything related to Dan-Ball! Featuring boards on all Dan-Ball Games and a friendly community, the Dan-Ball Forum!