Welcome to Dan-Ball Wiki
The wiki about Dan-Ball that anyone can edit. Please register for an account and read over the Manual of Style and Neutral Point of View before contributing pages.
1,127 articles since July 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What is new on Dan-Ball Wiki
- 9 January, 2015 -SR Attack naming.
- 2 new enemy attacks were included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for their names in this talk page.
- 16 December, 2014 -Design changes from Wikia.
- Wikia has introduced several design changes in the recent days. Discuss for these changes at this talk page.
- 25 October, 2014 -SR Enemy naming.
- Vote for the naming method of the 3 new Grey Big Box Stickmen of Hell 5 in this talk page section.
- 17 August, 2014 -Colour naming.
- There is a controversary for the naming of a colour used in some SR enemies. Please vote for the colour name in this talk page section.
- 15 August, 2014 -A new SR species.
- A new species was included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for its name in this talk page.
- 7 March, 2014 -A new SR head.
- A new head and a new attack was included in the recent SR update. Please discuss for its name in this talk page.
Write an Article
The Dan-Ball Wiki always needs people to help out! To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page! (This is a biggie just as creating articles is. Please upload images if you can!)
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- For the weekly Dan-Ball updates on Friday you can try to follow the instructions in the "Update Guide".
- Talk and more...
Featured article - Stage
A stage in Stick Ranger is a set of levels. Each level occupies the space of the entire screen, and navigation to the next level within a stage is done via the "next" sign located to the right of the level. Characters will always spawn on the left side of the level, with the exception of the Town and other similar stages where they spawn closer to the centre of the stage.
Each stage contains enemies, with the exception of the Town, Village, Resort, Forget Tree and Island which has only one level and no enemies. Players will start at the Town upon game creation. All other stages have 3 to 10 levels, except for the Castle, Submarine Shrine and Pyramid with 2 levels. At the last level of a stage the player will encounter a boss or a group of bosses. (more)
At last! A place to talk about anything and everything related to Dan-Ball! Featuring boards on all Dan-Ball Games and a friendly community, the Dan-Ball Forum!