|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
- It was implemented in ver7.4.
- This is the first stage that features a small-sized boss.
- This stage contains two Big enemies, along with Hill Country 3.
- This is the first Desert stage to feature an aquatic enemy.
- This is the first stage to contain an enemy that is larger than the boss.
- This is the first stage in which an enemy in the stage gives more EXP than the boss.
- This is the first stage that has a normal enemy with more LP than the Castle Boss.
- This stage has the second largest number of bosses in the game. The one with the most is Volcano, with its whopping 100 Yellow Boss Box Eels.
- All Level 4 Crystals can be found here.
(*)The Cyan Box Eel appears only when there is sufficient water in the terrain.