Dot Sniper is the 14th Dan-Ball app game released in 10 August, 2012.
In this game, the player need to find the dot on the screen as fast as possible 10 times. There are 3 different levels and 2 background colour for a total of 6 modes. Tapping on the dot will move the dot to another position while tapping elsewhere will result in a penalty. The first penalty adds 1 second to the timer and each successive penalty adds an extra 1 second until it reaches a maximum of 5 seconds. At the end of a game a graph will appear which shows the times the the player successfully finds a dot.
- Black LV1: The dot is 2 pixels times 2 pixels and is white.
- Black LV2: The dot is 1 pixel and is white.
- Black LV3: The dot is 1 pixel and is grey.
- White LV1: The dot is 2 pixels times 2 pixels and is black.
- White LV2: The dot is 1 pixel and is black.
- White LV3: The dot is 1 pixel and is grey.
The score is purely based on the time the player takes.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.3 - 07/03/14
- iOS 7 compatibility.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.2 - 27/09/13
- iPhone 5 support.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.1 - 24/08/12
- Twitter function addition. End-game graph addition.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.0 - 10/08/12
- Game creation.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.0 - 28/03/14
- Android support.
- Dot Sniper ver 1.0 - 04/04/14
- Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD support.