This article may require cleanup to meet the quality standards of this wiki. The reason given is:
Lead section confusing; what is it exactly in Powder Game?
Please improve this article if you can.
Earthquake Radars are used for checking earthquakes. Unlike real life Earthquake Radars, they are used to check pressure. On water, it is a good choice to help directions. Depending on the earthquake, it may also be considered a tsunami. This is a BG-aura feature and is fairly easy to make.
- Make a point of any noncombustible liquid (water, etc.)
- Add Gas and make free space around it from the liquid.
- Add fire on the free space.
- Play the simulation.
- Stop the simulation for a couple of seconds when started.
- The player will see the pressure as the noncombustible liquid's aura.
- Watch the process unfold!