Elemental Box, (often abbreviated to EB) is the first Web game of Dan-Ball to be published in the year 2011 and is the 15th game chronologically. It was released in January 28th. This game focuses on boxes taken from Powder Game with random elements. Despite the name, this game also features circles and triangles with different elements.
There are 6 elements in Elemental Box:
- Drag - Drags elements.
- Move - Moves elements. Works differently from Drag.
- Pen - Provides different options for element creation.
- W - Adjusts the horizontal width of boxes and triangles, and the diameter of circles. Can be adjusted to powers of 2 from 4 to 256. (Pen-Shot only)
- H - Adjusts the vertical height of boxes and triangles. Can be adjusted to powers of 2 from 4 to 256. (Pen-Shot only)
- A - Adjusts the angle at which elements spawn. Can be set from 0 to 350 in intervals of 10, spawning the element rotated clockwise by the specified degree.
- AV - Applies angular velocity upon element spawning. Can be set from -10 to 10 in intervals of 1, where positive values provides clockwise rotation and negative values provides anticlockwise rotation.
- Clear - Removes elements.
- Ground - Modifies the game border.
- BG - Sets different backgound effects.
- Reset - Resets the gaem screen.
- Main article: Elemental Box Timeline