Flip Ball is an app game released by Dan-Ball in 25 February, 2011.
In Flip Ball, players need to use the springs at the sides of the screen to shoot the ball to the goal while collecting as many coins as possible. When the ball successfully enters the goal at the bottom of the screen, the ball will respawn at the top and all coins collected will respawn at the original positions, but the points will not be reset. If the ball enters a hole, it's game over.
- Flip Ball ver1.8 - 16/01/14
- iOS 7 compatibility. Retina screen and iPad support.
- Flip Ball ver1.7 - 03/02/12
- Bug fix.
- Flip Ball ver1.6 - 27/05/11
- Sound effect for buttons added.
- Flip Ball ver1.5 - 13/05/11
- Visual effect addition (Clay).
- Flip Ball ver1.4 - 29/04/11
- Stage addition (Clay).
- Flip Ball ver1.3 - 15/04/11
- Visual effect addition (Fuji).
- Flip Ball ver1.2 - 01/04/11
- Stage addition. (Fuji)
- Flip Ball ver1.1 - 04/03/11
- Visual effect addition (Cat Shot, Circus).
- Flip Ball ver1.0 - 25/02/11
- Game creation.
- Flip Ball ver 1.0 - 27/12/13
- Android support.
- Flip Ball ver 1.0 - 10/01/14
- Kindle Fire/Kindle Fire HD support.