The Flower effect is a special effect in Earth Editor. It creates a pattern similar to that of a flower.
- Insert four black holes into the four corners of the editing space.
- Insert one black hole in each space between two corners. There should be a grid of nine black holes.
- Insert a white hole in between every two black holes. Don't get confused as to which are which. Remember which space you started at.
- Insert one white hole as close to the centre as you can.
- Select water and salt.
- Hold down both mouse buttons at the same time where you placed the white hole.