Font game is a simulation game with letters, numbers and symbols. It was first released on 22 February, 2008, and is the 10th game to be released on Dan-Ball.
The game is mainly about placing letters. Players can input characters into the playing field and interact with these characters using different tools.
The Pen tool and Scatter tool can be used to create random characters. Typing on the keyboard can create specific characters at the cursor position. The game has a maximum character limit of 9999, after which no more characters can be created unless existing ones are removed.
- Pen creates random characters at the cursor position.
- Scatter randomly scatters letters from the cursor, slowly forming a circle.
- Inner/Outer is used to select font (border) color. ? gives a random color in the list.
- Hand pushes away letters near the cursor.
- Black hole (BH) sucks surrounding letters in.
- Liner causes letters to align in the shape drawn with the tool.
- Size change the size of characters and the magnitude for some settings.
- Clear erases characters.
- Reset clears the entire screen.
|Version||Date||Thumbnail||New features and changes||Blog|
|1.5||01/06/2018||Bug fix (Scrolling while playing the game on smartphones).||jp/en|
|1.3||04/07/2008||Color selector addition.||jp/en|
|1.1||07/03/2008||BH addition. Keyboard input support.||jp/en|
- ↑ The original blog is written in Japanese. A link to an automatic translation into English by Google is also available.