|Stage Navigation for ver19.0||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Forest 1 is a stage in Stick Ranger. It is found in a branch off Grassland 7. This stage has a new tileset for the landscape, as well as an animated fog effect. The menu in Forest 1 is green, but it is of a contrasting hue to the Hill Country series.
- This stage was implemented in ver3.1 BETA.
- This is the first area to contain the species of Mushrooms.
- This stage is the first to have enemies that give status aliments, in this case, poison, to the players.
- This is the first stage to contain weather-like effects (fog).
- When this stage was implemented, two arches at the north of the map and at the small island appeared. These were not visible in previous updates. In ver3.3 BETA, the arch in the north turned out to represent the entrance to the Cavern 1 stage, and in ver3.6 BETA, the arch on the island was discovered to be the location of the Cavern 3 stage.
- This is the first stage to contain enemies that have an unlimited range and only attack when provoked.
- This is the first stage to have enemies with a strength to anything outside the boss' Freeze immunity.
- This is the first of the Forest stages, in which lead to Cavern stages that lead to the Compo Item shop, the Village.
- Forest, the stage type.