|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
- This stage was implemented in ver13.4.
- This stage introduces the Bouncer species.
- This is the southern-most stage in the game, along with Beach 3.
- This stage, along with ??? and !!!, is the the shortest non-megaboss stage in the game, containing only three screens.
- This stage is the second stage to have three enemies that look the exact same, with three different sizes, the first being Submarine 4.
- This is the only stage to have an enemy not appear unless spawned.
(+) The amount of the enemies could be higher because of the spawning.
There is a maximum number of 100 enemies in total on each screen. So the total number of potentially spawned enemies can be calculated by the formula:
100 - initially existing number of enemies
- Forest, the stage type.