|Stage Navigation for ver19.0||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Frozen Lake is a stage in Stick Ranger. It is found after the completion of Snowfield 5, and is located northwest of the Ice Castle. This stage introduces the slippery mechanics of ice, making this stage more difficult.
- This stage was implemented in ver11.9.
- This is the only stage so far with slippery mechanics.
- Although it is related to the Snowfield series, it does not snow in this stage.
- This is the first stage that includes a big enemy that drops an extra onigiri and another who does not.
- This is the first stage to have completely flat terrain, other than the mega boss stages.
- After Snowfield 4, this is the second stage where all the enemies have different heads and species.
- This is the seventh stage to not lead anywhere.
The landscape is completely linear and uses an entirely different tileset which resembles water and a layer of ice above it.