The Gladiator is a class in the game Monster Box. Gladiators uses swords to slash groups of monsters, like its Stick Ranger counterpart. Gladiators in Monster Box attack much faster than Gladiators in Stick Ranger, at a rate of 15 frames per attack.
- AT: The AT that is dealt to monsters by the sword. Starts at 10 and each LV increases AT by 10. Costs $(50(n+1)) for the nth upgrade.
- Critical Chance: Gives a chance for all attacks to deal increased damage. Has no extra effect at percentages beyond 100%. Starts at 10% and each LV increases chance by 3%. Costs $(300n) for the nth upgrade.
- Critical Damage: Increases the extra damage from critical attacks by the specified percentage. Starts at 50% and each LV increases the percentage by 10%. Costs $(500n) for the nth upgrade.
- Sword Strike: Each hit produces a wave attack that pierces all monsters and deals the specified damage to them. Starts at 0 and each LV increases it by 2. Costs $(100n) for the nth upgrade.
- Strike Range: Increases the distance that the wave attack can travel. Starts at 50 and each LV increases it by 10. Costs $(500n) for the nth upgrade.