A head in the game Stick Ranger refers to the face, or the head portion of enemies. Each enemy has a type of head, which allows the wiki to classify enemies. Heads are thus used as part of enemies' names.
So far, the first stage after a megaboss (going to the east) always introduces necessarily at least one kind of head (even if it's a simple variation) but not a kind of species.
Types of heads
- Box (neutral, sleepy and surprised)
- Roundhead (neutral and inverted)
- Smiley (sad and happy)
- Category:Stick Ranger heads
- Category:Stick Ranger species
- Category:Stick Ranger enemies