|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Lake is the very first underwater stage in Stick Ranger. Found at a branch off Grassland 4, it is home to the aquatic Fish species. It is one of the hardest stages in early game due to the horde of enemies as well as the unfamiliar mechanics of water.
Even though it contains water, Lake still has the color scheme of the Grassland series.
- This stage was implemented in ver 2.9 (BETA).
- This is the first stage to have water.
- This stage is where all the enemies drop a Medal, along with Oasis, although all the enemies (including the boss in the Oasis) all drop the Medals with the same level, while at the Lake, the boss' drop is a level 2 medal, as opposed to the enemies' level 1 medals.
- This stage introduces Fish.
- This stage introduces swimming species.
- This is the first stage to have over 100 of a single enemy throughout the stage.
- This is the first stage to not lead anywhere.