This article is a stub.
You can help Dan-Ball Wiki by expanding it.
- STR: This is the abbreviation for "string," which indicates that the full names of the elements are displayed on the menu. With this option, the menu has the "classic" view that it had by default from its release to ver6.8.
- NUM: This is the abbreviation for "number," which indicates that the first letter of the element or tool and the number of dots or instances of that particular element or tool are displayed on the menu. Ver6.9 first made this menu display possible.
- The bubble indicator doesn't show the number of bubbles, but the number of dots of steam.
- Box, player, and fighter indicators count the burning or non-burning remains of these objects as normal objects.
- Artificial elements except for steam are not displayed in MENU-num because they are not in the menu.