Mix is a Liquid Webtoy tool used to adjust whether elements of different colors stay separated or mix into one color, and how they mix if they do. It has three settings:
- non- Colors remain separated and do not mix.
- RGB- Colors mix into one color, based on their RGB value.
- HSV- Colors mix into one color, based on their HSV value.
- RGB means Red Green Blue. This will mix colors on a three bar basis.
- HSV means Hue Saturation Value and value is a representation for lightness. This will mix colors on a Tint vs Brightness basis.