|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Oasis is an underwater stage in Stick Ranger. It is found following the Desert 4 and Desert 5 stages at the direct center of the desert. Its location is revealed to players as soon as the game starts, just like the Castle, Submarine Shrine, Pyramid, and Ice Castle stages. Despite this, this stage does not have a mega boss, unlike the previously said stages. The same could be said for the Cavern 1, 3, 4, and 6 stages, as they share these qualities.
- This stage was implemented in ver7.6.
- This stage, along with Submarine Shrine, are the only fully underwater stages without any Fish enemies.
- This stage has the largest variety of attack types and enemies. They include Poison, Freeze, Fire, and Thunder).
- In this stage, all the enemies drop Medals; similar to the Lake.
- This is the first stage that is led to by two stages, and leads into two stages. The second, and so far final example, is the Ice Castle.
- Each level, other than the boss, has 10 of whichever enemies are in it.
- This is also the first stage where the total amount of enemies, excluding the boss, are exactly the same.