|Stage Navigation for ver19.0||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
Pyramid is a mega boss stage in Stick Ranger. It is found following Desert 6 and Desert 7 at the far east of the Desert. Its location is shown from the beginning of the game, like the Castle, Submarine Shrine, Oasis, Caverns 1, 3, 4, 6 ,7, and 8, Ice Castle, Forget Tree, and Hell Castle.
- This stage was implemented in ver8.1.
- This stage contains the third mega boss.
- This is the only stage that has a unique icon (it is a pyramid, rather than an outline of a castle).
- The player has to conquer at least 5 stages to get to the Pyramid, whereas with the previous 2 mega boss stages, it was required to conquer at least 6 stages.
- This is the first and only stage to have a boss that was strengthened.
The Pyramid uses the same tileset as the Desert stages and the landscape is the same as the boss levels of the first 3 Cavern stages.
- Desert, the stage type