A replicator element is a special type of element that creates new dots of other elements in the Dan-Ball games Powder Game, Powder Game 2, and Earth Editor. Replicator elements will not function if the dot limit falls to 999 or lower. The following list of replicator elements contain not only normal elements, but also objects with the same functions.
General replicator elements
General replicator elements can replicate most or at least a few of the elements in Powder Game, Powder Game 2, and Earth Editor. However, it should be noted that many of these games share common general replicator elements, such as the element clone throughout all three games.
- Clone - replicates most elements after touching it.
- Ant - creates tunnels made from certain solids (C-4, ice, metal, wood, vine, glass, and crystal) after touching it. Has an unique pattern of movement (see Ant page for details).
- Fireworks - after burning, flies up and releases 8-14 dots of a pre-selected element. This works for most elements, except for certain solids.
- Bubble - after touching an element, the bubble turns into that element.
- Virus - first infects other elements, and after some time it turns into the element which has been touched first. Because virus does not create additional dots, it will not stop working below the 1000 dots limit.
- Ball - certain types of elemental-charged balls are capable of replicating elements, such as a clone-charged ball.
Specialized replicator elements
Specialized replicator elements work only for a few particular elements. As with general replicator elements, it should be noted that many of these games share common specialized replicator elements, such as the element clone throughout all three games.
- Seed - produces wood in contact with sand or powder.
- Wood - produces seed after touching water.
- Vine - it grows on every material (except fan).
- Laser - if a single dot of laser is added, it will create a whole laser beam of 34 dots under certain conditions.
- Wheel - placing laser on a rotating wheel will cause it to produce a large laser beam.