This article may require cleanup to meet the quality standards of this wiki. The reason given is:
more description on what it is and how it's different from a gun?
Please improve this article if you can.
This article needs more images.Upload and include the following images in this article:
Image of each sniper rifle type
How to make a sniper rifle
First decide the size: small, medium, or big. Big ones usually fill the screen, and are just a reload and ejection system. Medium ones are usually 1/4 to 1/2 the size of the screen, and can fire at about the half length of the screen. The small ones are tricky to make, hard to fine tune, don't get many votes, usually fail, and can take hours to implement an accurate ejection system. They are smaller than a grid size 3 box.
- Make a shell full of blocks.
- Then choose where to make the ejection point, reload point, propulsion, art, and all that kind of stuff.
- Do it and input it on the shell, recommended propulsion is Nitro, as it is powerful.
- Choose if you want to make it out of metal, with block, or a hybrid.
- Do the 3 steps for the big ones, but scale it down.
- Fine tune it by:
- Adding rows, the front few will make it go super straight.
- Adjusting the space between the superball and the nitro.
- Making the barrel stronger, if necessary.
- Reinforce the entire Sniper Rifle by adding another layer, if necessary.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 until you are satisfied.
- Make a shell out of metal, using the grid 3's box as a guideline.
- Do step 2 in "Medium Instructions".
- Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 in "Medium Instructions" until you are satisfied.