No, it burns things, but doesn't burn.
Burns some elements.
Emits burning sparks that disappears within a few frames of creation.
Spark is an element in Powder Game. Like fire, it emits burning sparks, in which can burn other elements and kill objects, but it doesn't directly emit wind, and disappears after a while. Spark was first added in version 7.6.
- Spark's state of matter is powder, since the spread is vertically, and is affected by air, wind, drag, and gravity.
- Spark particles repel each other, just like gas.
- Spark can catch some things on fire and ignites some combustible elements, but unlike fire, spark cannot catch seed, wood, fuse, or Vine on fire.
- It causes vine to grow around it when it comes contact with it instead of burning.
- All elements, except for the ones that spark reacts with, lets sparks 'bounce' off them, but it has no effect on the life span of the spark particles.
- Unlike thunder, it won't get conducted by metal or mercury. It won't even cause liquids to splash.
- As of ver7.6, spark, gas, powder, seed, salt, and ant are the least resistant to acid.
- Spark can also be made by igniting fuse, destroying pump with bomb or a wheel, and by a metal ball bouncing off of metal.
- It can be considered as killer steam.
- Spark is not very effective against ice, but nonetheless, it melts.
- Although it can set things on fire, a few dots of spark might sometimes bounce off the reactant (e.g. C-4), and do nothing.
- When it touches a line of virus it looks like a realistic fuse. (Fuse is actual element now, won't mess up if the wrong element hits it.)
- Can be used to remove virus walls, just like steam.
Reactions with other elements
|Clone||Spark is Cloned|
|Fan||Blown by wind|
|Fireworks||Sets off fireworks|