This article is a stub.
You can help Dan-Ball Wiki by expanding it.
- Planets circle around stars due to their gravity, and often fall into the star (thus destroying the planet), as the planet's momentum and/or angle may not make it able to maintain orbit.
- Stars are immovable, and are not affected by the gravity of other stars or planets, nor the impact by planets.
- When "Star" is clicked on the menu, and a star is clicked, the clicked star is removed from the screen.
- No matter the size setting (or color, as it would matter in real life), stars will always be the same size.
- The original star that is present when the game is first started, or generated upon a reset, has a color that cannot be gained using the color options.