This article contains a guide, a tutorial or a walkthrough for Stick Ranger. It's very likely that this guide was written by just one author. It might not have been reviewed, verified, edited, or corrected by other authors. The content is only based on the opinion of the author. The content might be even completely wrong, misleading, or outdated.
If you follow any advice from the following article, you do this at your own risk!
Über Challenge for Stick Ranger.
CAUTION! This challenge contains very unusual requirements for Stick Ranger. This will result in terrible damage taken, low health, and low damage. Also, your team will be terrible in VS mode. Prepare to be killed.
You have been warned.
- Do not invest SP into anything! Not until levels 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40.
- Level 1 weapons only.
- Must always skip ahead to boss. Often known as a Boss Rush.
- Autowalk must be off.
- Level 1 compo items only.
- Never take the Grassland route. Only take the Hill Country route.
- Never equip items found in the wild. Only buy them.
- Do not heal in the Inn.
- Damage - 5/5
- Health - 5/5
- PVE - 5/5
- PVP - 5/5
- Weapon - 4/4 (As in, level 1 weapons only!)
- Early Game - 5/5
- Late Game - 5/5
Have you noticed something? Yes, all the rankings are at their highest. That's why this is called the Über Challenge.
Bosses (section Outdated)
- Grey Boss Smiley Walker
- Green Boss Skull Snake (x12)
- White Boss X Walker (HC1)
- Orange Boss Skull Bat
- White Boss Smiley Snake
- Sub-Castle Boss
- Castle Boss
- Grey Boss Roundhead Walker
- Grey Boss Roundhead Snake
- Cyan Boss Gel Dragon
- Tan Boss Star Stickman
- Tan Boss Roundhead Eel
- Red Boss Gel Tree (SM2)
- Blue Boss Roundhead Eel (x5)
- Grey Boss Mask Fish
- Submarine Shrine Boss
- Grey Boss Box Walker (D1)
- Grey Boss Box Walker (D2)
- Yellow Boss Diamond Cactus (x5)
- Orange Boss Diamond Spider
- White Boss Box Stickman (x50)
- Yellow Boss Box Eel (Oasis)
- White Boss Skull Zombie
Those are the bosses you have to kill. Only invest 2 points of SP every 5 levels. So you only get 8 SP to invest. Train at bosses as you wish. Do that so you can invest points in SP.
Try this challenge, I dare you! It's tough, grueling, and above all, impossible. I barely got pass Castle Gate! Hehehe... Oh, and if you wish to upload a team, be sure to say for your comment: "I will lose!"
Q: How come you can't pass Castle Gate?
A: I did this guide. I only invested 4 points so far. XD
Q: If it says only buy items, and to buy compo items you take the grassland route, you can't get any compo items. Why did you put buy items only when you can't buy compo items?
A: You can still buy compo items in the Village. Just see if you can do it.
Q: If you go to the Village, you need to take the grassland route...
Q: Why not put in melee characters only?