The residue used a projectile image which is first used by an enemy, so we have to name it. For your information, the Double Hell Fire used the same image for its residual attacks. 06:16, August 19, 2016 (UTC)
- EDIT: As requested, here is the base sprite from the game of this attack (the one on the right): 03:31, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
- We could also name it Hell Fire. Since, y'know, it debuted with a bow called that and the enemy that uses is is located strictly in Hell so far. 09:07, August 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. Can we get the base image for the sprite in the code? 01:50, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
- I would just call it blaze. Or to be more specific, it should be called a Cracked Blaze as the blaze looks like its breaking apart, giving a more realistic flame look. RedHardcore (talk) 05:14, August 20, 2016 (UTC).
It looks like a slightly more detailed Fire attack. 08:36, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
We really have to start voting now...04:29, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
Voting section (CLOSED)
Same rules apply. Voting ends on
22 August, ~22:00 at UTC+8 (14:00 at UTC) 04:29, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
Only 3 votes is not enough. We will end at 5 votes instead.03:30, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Then we're gonna be here until the fucking ice age. 09:04, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, so maybe an ultimate deadline then. 24 August, ~23:00 at UTC+8 (15:00 at UTC). If there are still less than 5 votes we will have to go with the only votes. 10:29, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
Closing the vote with Merge with "Fire" winning by 1 vote.03:24, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
Merge with "Fire"
- It looks more like a Fire to me than it does a Blaze attack. Like I said, it pretty much looks like a detailed Fire attack. We could call the variant "Hell Fire" or something similar. 06:46, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Yathimc (talk) 17:03, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- I guess this is between Fire and Blaze, but I think it looks closer to Fire than Blaze Aeinstein (talk) 17:11, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
Merge with "Blaze"
- +1. It should be in the blaze category. "Cracked Blaze" or "Blaze (Cracked)" were just names to uniquely identify the projectile. I'll move my vote to cracked blaze if it becomes popular, otherwise, stick it to the blaze category. RedHardcore (talk) 04:48, August 21, 2016 (UTC)
- +1 for Blaze. It has a similar appearance with a sort of cloudy apperance which it shares with Blaze. It's not a fire attack. The fire attack has a rough appearance. This attack doesn't. It is a slightly different shaped Blaze, shaped more like a flame but in the end of things it has more properties of Blaze than Fire. Cazaam (talk) 07:12, August 21, 2016 (UTC)