|Stage Navigation for ver18.9||Next:|
|List of Stages:|
The Town is a stage in Stick Ranger. This is where the player begins at the start of the game. The stage consists of only one level and there are no enemies in this stage. It contains three important features: the Inn, the Shop, and the Book.
For further details, see the main article: Inn
For further details, see the main article: Shop
The Book is located under the Shop, and functions as an enemy encyclopedia: for a one-time fee, the player can view the stats of all enemies in a beated stage.
For further details, see the main article: Book
The Village and the Town are very similar, with only a few differences:
- The shop in the Town only sells weapons, while the compo shop in the Village only sells compo items of level 1.
- The Town is reachable right from the beginning in the game because it is the place where the characters start the game. For the Village, however, the player must conquer at least 12 stages until he or she can reach it.
Similar to the Village, the Resort and the Town are almost exactly the same, having only a few differences:
- The Town has a shop which sells weapons that can be dropped by enemies, while the Resort has a junk shop, which sells weapons that cannot be dropped by enemies.
- In the Resort, weapons with two compo item slots are also available, but their price are 10 times of the standard single-compo slot weapon.
- The Town is reachable right from the beginning in the game because it is the place where the characters start the game. In order to reach the Resort, however, players have to conquer at least 23 stages until they can reach it.
The Forget Tree is similar to the Town, as they have the Inn and the Book function. However, they have the below differences:
- The Forget Tree has the Forget function, for players to reset the SP distribution of characters, instead of a shop.
- Players have to conquer at least 33 stages until they can reach Forget Tree.
- Forget Tree leads to a hidden stage, !!!, after leaving.
The Island is similar to the Village, but it sells compo items up to Level 6.
- The compo shop in the Island only sells compo items.
- Players have to conquer at least 34 stages until they can reach Island.