Has the property to grow on any element except fan
- Vine grows on everything (with the exception of fan), even on destructive or unusual elements such as fire, gas, and liquids.
- If the player drags vine or moves it with a wheel, it grows quickly because it immediately starts growing at the new position.
- Since vine grows even on fire, it can also be the perfect way to make bombs. It burns quickly, and even recreates more fuel for the fire while burning. As a solid, it can be used as container to seal liquids like oil or Nitro.
- Seed can grow on vine. However, Vine only grows sideways and up, and will cover the grown wood if it can.
- Ants can make pathways on vine. Since vine grows over things and lowers new vines constantly, the ants create pathways more random than usual.
- While vine isn't immune to Acid, it's fairly resistant and can grow over acid more than the acid destroys, meaning that in conclusion there may be more vine than before.
- When bomb hits vine, it becomes powder.
- If a ball or dot of seawater is put onto the vine, the vine changes into powder.
- The hanging vines that grow off of the actual element do not act like vine and could be considered another element. When in contact with other elements, the hanging vines do not grow around anything, yet they still absorb ants and combust with the same elements.
- When a vine-charged Virus ball hits a hanging vine, it turns the hanging vine into normal vine, which grows new tendrils.
- When hanging vine is saved and loaded, it becomes vine.
- Draw pad
- Jungle decorations
- Creepy text (upload descriptions)
- Bird traps
Effects with other elements
|Acid||Destroys Vine/Vine grows over acid||None|
|Ant||Ant becomes charged||Ant becomes charged|
|Bomb||Destroys Vine, shrapnel becomes powder, remaining vine grows on powder||Destroys Vine, shrapnel becomes powder|
|Bird||Vine grows on bird||None|
|Clone||Vine is cloned||Normal vine is cloned|
|C-4||Grows on C-4||None|
|Fire||Vine is burned/grows on Fire||Vine is burned|
|Fireworks||Vine grows on Fireworks||None|
|Gas||Vine grows on gas||None|
|Glass||Vine grows on Glass||None|
|Gunpowder||Vine grows on Gunpowder||None|
|Ice||Vine grows on ice||None|
|Laser||Vine is burned and grows on Fire created||Vine is burned|
|Magma||Vine grows on Magma/Vine is burned and grows on resulting fire||Vine is burned|
|Mercury||Vine grows on Mercury||None|
|Metal||Vine grows on Metal||None|
|Nitro||Vine grows on nitro||None|
|Oil||Vine grows on oil||None|
|Powder||Vine grows on Powder||None|
|Pump||Vine grows on Pump||None|
|Salt||Vine grows on Salt||None|
|Seawater||Vine is turned to powder and grows on the Powder created. However, the layer of vine on top is constantly being changed to powder, so therefore it grows even higher and it is almost like the powder cloning.||Vine is turned to powder and grows on the powder created|
|Seed||Vine grows on Seed/Seed grows Wood||Seed grows Wood only on the top|
|Snow||Vine grows on Snow||None|
|Soapy||Vine grows on Soapy||None|
|Spark||Vine grows on Spark||None|
|Steam||Vine grows on Steam||None|
|Stone||Vine grows on Stone||None|
|Superball||Vine grows on Superball||None|
|Thunder||Vine grows on Thunder/Vine is destroyed||Vine is destroyed|
|Torch||Vine grows on Torch and is burned, then grows on resulting fire||Vine is burned|
|Virus||Vine is infected||Vine is infected|
|Water||Vine grows on Water||None|
|Wood||Vine grows on Wood||None|